about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

Money Cometh...

" I got a letter from the government the other day I opened and read...it said they were...######"


Sorry I was having a Chuck D. flashback. I did get a letter from the government, it was informing me about the tax rebate and what I needed to do to get my piece of the pie. Fortunately my better half is a pro when it comes to taxes and financial stuff. She had already went online to the IRS site and after finding out all of the information she promptly filed our taxes and completed everything needed to claim our refund. Now we just have to wait for it to show up.


Getting money in the mail is always a good thing. Attempting to give the economy a Fiscal B-12 shot, to get things moving again, the government is sending out rebate checks. A lot of people have questions...How much am I getting...when can I get it...what do I need to do. There was a pretty good video from Kiplinger.com that gives the details. Editorial Director Kevin McCormally does a pretty good job of explaining it in this short video presentation. Do you qualify, How much are you getting back? Check it out and find out.

p.s., you can help stimulate the economy by making a donation to me I promise to go and spend it right away LOL!