about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

FedUp with FedEx!

I haven't quite figured this one out yet. I get deliveries to my home all the time, most of the time without any problems. I mean UPS drops off packages quite frequently. The local delivery services manage to deliver packages to my home. Whoever it is doing the deliveries they all get the concept, package is mailed with my name and address on it, the delivery service gets it and brings it to my house and does one of two things. They ring the doorbell, if I'm home then I answer the door and they give me the package. If I'm not home then they either leave the package in a safe spot near my front door or they leave me a note letting me know that they have a package for me and will return later to attempt a second delivery.

It's a simple concept...and yet for some strange reason FedEx just doesn't get it. Without fail every time they deliver a package, they skip my front door(s) and somehow walk all the way around my house toward the backyard. I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt and think that maybe they are trying to be safe and place my packages in the back where they might be safe...but the problem is that they never even place the packages anywhere near my back doors. To make matters worse they don't even leave a note or ring the doorbell or anything at all to let me know that they have hidden a package somewhere on my property.

I only discovered this mystery one day when looking out my back window and saw a package out in my yard. I went outside thinking it was trash and was surprised to see it was a delivery that had been sitting outside for several days. I'm not sure what kind of training program they have going on over there, but they need to do some front door recognition training or something, because they are still taking the journey to my back yard and hiding packages like it's an Easter egg hunt or something.

Maybe I am making too much of a deal...I don't know but just the other day I saw the FedEx truck pull up and thinking I would help him out I went to the front door, opened it, and stuck my head out...guess what, he didn't even look in my direction, he strolled right around to the back of my house and buried a treasure back there for me...I just stood there in disbelief that he still didn't look my way. Of course I gripe about it but I guess they are making improvements because they used to leave my packages at my neighbors house.