about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

My Dirty Desk...



I have managed to clean my desk off three times this week. This may not mean much to you...but this is nothing less than a miraculous. Some people are able to work from an extremely clean desk...not me. I have a unique process when it comes to working and most times I am working on several things at once.

I have discovered that it irks me when my desk is really clean...it's counter productive for me. It's almost as if I haven't been doing anything. When I am writing I usually have several notepads and tons of reference materials on my desk. When I am working on my art I have stuff everywhere, art supplies, reference items and a big fat cup of coffee somewhere within my reach.

I have tried working with a clean desk...but it feels to creepy for me. This week I really did do my best to keep it clean...but after being at work for a few minutes the messed had returned. I've decided that I wont fool myself with the notion that I can keep a clean desk...but I will compromise and clean it at the end of each day. That way I can look forward messing it up the nest morning.

How about you, are you a clean worker? Do you have any quirks of your own when it comes to your work flow? Tell me about it:)