about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

MMOG37's Top Ten List

I love writing, so much so that i write several blogs of my own, I guest write for several blogs, I write for hire and I write articles for several paid to write online sites. I also publish articles and content for AC Content. Of all of the places (besides my blogs) that I write for I think that AC Content is my favorite.

AC Content is like my own personal therapy. When I write at AC Content, I usually write about the things that are floating around in my thoughts, and in the process of writing them down it actually helps me begin to gain a better understanding of them. I also enjoy the interaction between myself and the other content producers on AC Content.

This afternoon as I was preparing to submit some new content I was looking back at the articles I have published so far. Each one of them serves as a snapshot into the mind, heart and life of mmog37. Some of those articles made me smile...other made me reflect and how far I come...and still others confirmed what others have been suggesting..that I am not all there :P

I thought I would pick my ten favorite articles from AC Content and Share them with you. Some will make you smile, some might make you sad, some might even make you laugh, but all of them will provoke you to think. If you have happened to read these before...I think they are worth a revisit. Enjoy!

MMOG37's Top Ten List

10. Remembering The Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.:  A personal reflection.

 9.   I Aint Be Got No Weapon:  Are you influenced by undercover stereotypes and assumptions?

 8.  Lost:  Poetry based real events...

 7.  A Cup of Cappuccino:  An early morning encounter with a homeless man on the streets of S.F.

 6.  An Open Letter to My Sistas: A letter from the heart to my sistas

 5.  Cleaning It Up:  My struggle with eliminating several dirty words from my vocabulary.

 4.  Perception's Deception:  It's not about how things are...it's about

 3.  It's All In Your Head: Whether you think you can or you can't...you are right!

 2.  Top Ten Fears Blocking Barak Obama from Becoming President:  My first political satire piece.

 1.  Early Morning Football: Lessons learned from a summer of early morning football games



There ya have it, my top ten list.  I hope you enjoy them.  Feel free to let me know what you think.  Thanks in advance for reading :)