about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

What's Up with MMOG37?

Here's what's going on in my crazy world this week...


Friday the end of the week!

Not that it matters to me. Although there are some days that I do miss having a boss to be mad at. Now that I think about having a boss used to be fun. If I was having a bad day...it was the bosses fault. Monday thru Thursday I would be counting down the days until I didn't have to see my boss, and Friday would always be a good day because I knew over the weekend I wouldn't have to see my boss.

These days hating my boss is kind of counter productive as he and I are one in the same. Although at times I do blame him for all of my problems and for forcing me to have to work on the weekend, he just tells me to shut up and stop whining...(one of these days I'm gonna slap that guy!)

The Next Best Seller?

Other than hating my boss I have been hard at work writing. I have been working on my book and for a moment I had come to a standstill. It wasn't writer's block...it was more of a hesitation and a questioning if I really wanted to go down the road I was headed, but after a long hard 30 secs of debating I decided to go ahead...after all I wont mention any names and the way I see it no one will even know I'm talking about you unless you say something.

My Summer Love Affair

It seems like forever since we had seen each other...even then it was just passing glances...there where many times that I just wanted us to be together again...but there always seemed to be something or someone in our way...but now the we have been reunited and the fire has been rekindled...after months of no contact between us we were together again and it no time at all we were enjoying Hot...Steamy...Juicy...Steaks fresh off the grill. Yep that's right summer is here and I'm back on the grill (what did you think I was talkin about here!)


A Confession To Make...

Okay...so they say confession is good for the soul...so I have a confession to make. I intentionally posted something with the sole intention of making someone (who will remain nameless) laugh out loud at her job. I knew that only two people in the world would read that post and find it hilarious...I confess that I knew when she read it she would be motivated to yell at her computer screen and burst into laughter and I apologize for that. Even though I did add a warning/disclosure statement at the beginning of the post. I would like to promise that I wont do it again...but you and I know that would be a lie...so with that said...you must learn the art of the silent chuckle...either that or keep getting up and excusing yourself then go into the bathroom and laugh your head off..then once you are done...regain your composure and return to your desk (you may repeat this process as many times as needed.)



okay that's enough for now...my boss is telling me to get some real work done...that guy's a jerk!