about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

Like Father Like Son....

I started a two part series on AC Content this week titled Like Father Like Like Son??? In the first part of the series I poked a bit of fun at some of my dad's hilarious antics.

My dad was always doing something zany and hilarious and I can have a good laugh about it now, back then I didn't think it was all that funny. Most people who know my dad know that I am telling the truth, but a lot of people think that I make this stuff up. Imagination is fun but the truth is always more colorful...besides who could dream up stuff like blowing up a city block or swinging livestock (dead livestock) from a tree. Nope this stuff really happened. (you have to read the article)

In the second part of the article I'll pick up where I left off, but I'm going to go in a different direction, so be sure to catch it it will include even more crazy antics...question is whose will they be...his...or mine. Has the apple fallen far from the tree...hmmm you won't know until you read it.