about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

Remembering Mr Wendall....




I wonder how many Mr. Wendalls there are that have wisdom and insight that they could share with us...but are overlooked by people and society. I used to be blind to the Mr. Wendall's of the world myself...until I lost virtually every material possession I had including my home. My own adventures with homelessness opened my eyes. I shared one of my experiences with a homeless person in the article "A Cup of Cappucino" when you get a chance I invite you to read it. In the mean time just relax and listen to Arrested Development tell the story of Mr Wendall...