about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

Friday's Feast...




Appetizer

What is the weather like today where you live? The weather forecast says that it is going to be 94 degrees today...right now it is 5 am and it is already 76 without the sun being up...I think it's gonna be a hot one today!



Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?

How career minded am I...hmm that's a tricky one..I don't know how to answer that...I work for myself doing what I like to do..is that still a career...if so I would say about a 7 or 8...

Salad

What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?

All of the above...several rooms have curtains and drapes, several rooms have a curtain/blind combination...and I have several freakishly large windows throughout the house that have the vertical blinds..they were a pain because no one makes them that large...we had to combine several large patio blind sets to cover one window...it was crazy!



Main Course

Name something that instantly cheers you up.

Being Alive of Course...I have been near death several times and the fact that I am still alive and kicking...it's a beautiful thing baby!


Dessert

How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?

Ummm...it depends on the day and what time I went to bed the night before. Most of the time I am looking forward to the stuff I have to do that day so I will hit it once or twice...but to minimize hitting the alarm more than once I usually try to pick an alarm sound that is annoying and one that I will not want to hear repeated...and I usually make sure the alarm is close enough for me to hear it..but not close enough for me to reach it from the bed...this kind of forces me to get up



Want to host a feast of your own...Here's the Menu