about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

Random Madness...

Periodically I have to just empty my brain of all of the stuff running around in there. Most times I accomplish this by going for a walk and talking to myself. It's currently raining and since I don't feel like getting wet...I thought I would just write out a few of those things and clear out my head that way.

*warning...the following post may contain foolishness and zaniness*

Things that are making me go hmmmmm!


Has the phrase "Keepin It Real" been reduced to mean..."it's easier for me to be rude and not consider the words I'm about to say..."hmmmm


If B.E.T. (which stands for Black Entertainment Television) is owned by white people...can it still be called B.E.T...hmmm

Is it a coincidence that Black History Month is recognized during the shortest month of the year...hmmm

If One month of the year is used to celebrate the contributions of Blacks....who do the other eleven months belong to...hmmmm

Should Black people consider themselves lucky , after all Hispanics only get one day (Cinco De Mayo) and my Native American peeps have no days at all....hmmmm


Functional Obsolescence

Actual Bluebook value of car 500.oo, shiny big rims 5,ooo.oo Looking cool...priceless?


Why do people spend a grip for rims on a car they are still makin payments on?



The Other Side

Why do females let their female friends (especially their overweight friends) wear thongs? [i blogged about this one u should read it!] If you care at all for them or the people who have to look at that...please Stop Them...these days I've seen more crack than Charmin Toilet Tissue!


Why is it that some females spend hours getting their look just right. Their hair impeccable, their make-up flawless...and after all of that when someone looks their way....the first thing they say is "What Are You Looking At!!!!!!"




Extra Credit


Is the Secret Service gonna be working overtime if Obama really wins?

Am I the only person who thinks that Mccain has freakishly short arms?

How do you take the Team of Obama and Clinton serious after you spent most of the year watching them take jabs at each other...hmmmm

If Security Guards are supposed to make me feel secure...why do most of them look like my 13 yeard old daughter could kick their butts...




Okay that feels better...now I can get back to work