about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

Thoughts 4 Thursday...




Early Morning Weirdness...

Sometimes I think that I am a glutton for punishment! I was well aware that I had a Dental Appointment this morning, and yet I managed to stay up until 2:am. Normally I can get by on just 5 hours of sleep, but my appointment was at 8:30 and I needed to leave the house by 7:30, meaning I had to wake up at least by 6 am, in order to be ready on time, leaving me with barely 4 hours of sleep.

As fate would have it, as soon as I had just landed into the best part of sleep, the blasted alarm went off. I drug myself out of bed and hit the shower hoping that it would wake me up...it didn't. I thought about having a cup of coffee, but I decided against it since I was on my way to see the Dentist.

Somehow I managed to get myself ready, and convinced my wife to tag along with me. After a few stimulating encounters with some AWD's we arrived safely at my Dental Appt, which happened to be a the Veterans Hospital. I signed myself in and waited to see the dentist.

I was trying to my best to keep from falling asleep while I was waiting, so I kept trying to pay attention to what was going on in the morning news, which was showing on the television in the waiting room. It was hard to concentrate because I kept having this weird sense that someone was looking at me. I looked to my left and there it was, this weird looking face that had a smirk on it like the person knew something that I didn't.

I looked around, and then looked back, and the creepy person was still staring at me. His gaze began to make me uncomfortable, and I began to squirm in my seat. After a few minutes of watching me move around and squirm in my seat my wife asked me what was wrong...I looked back to see if the guy was still staring at me...and he was. "What's the matter? she asked. So I told her what the problem was...

Dick Cheney Keeps Staring At Me!

scarey huh! Now imagine a 3 foot version of this picture right next to your half sleepy face... from now on, I'm going to bed on time!

*******************************************************


A Double Standard?


Maybe it's just me thinking again...but is there some sort of Double Standard going on? I find it very ironic that while we have high profile cases involving Several political figures who are being bounced out of office as a result of their extra martial affairs, while at the same time we have Barbara Walters coming out in the open about her own illicit relationship. On the one hand these men are on the hot seat, and some are even facing prosecution...but it almost appears that Barbara is being given the atta boy and a pat on the back for her infidelity....I don't know...I was just thinking

******************************************************************

Bad Boys Bad Boys....Watcha Gonna Do...

Last post I blogged about young Latarian Milton, a 7 year old who decided he wanted to do "hood rat stuff" with his friend, so he stole his grandmother's SUV and went on a destructive joy ride. I also published an article about it that you can read here (7 Year Old Steals SUV and Does Hood Rat Stuff!) I mentioned in both the article and the blog that I was not surprised at the fact that the 7 year old took the car, because I had heard of that happening before, I was mostly surprised and shocked by his reasons for doing so. He wanted to have some fun by doing bad things, in one of the other cases where a young kid took the car involved a 6 year old...who just had to have some Applebees, and decided to drive himself there to get it...don't believe me...see for yourself






----------------


----------------
Now playing: Ayiesha Woods - The Only One
via FoxyTunes