about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

High Gas Prices = Gas Thieves




The soaring gas prices are producing a new type of thief...the gas thief. Reports are coming in from several states where thieves are targeting cars in parking lots and driveways and removing gas from them. Feel safe because you have a lock on your fuel tank...don't, in some cases the thieves have either cut the fuel lines or even drilled holes in the fuel tank and drained the gas.

Until the prices go down it would probably be a smart thing to be mindful of where you park you vehicle, and if you have a garage you might want to park your car in it.