about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

Friday's Feast...




Been a long time since I played...enjoy


Appetizer

Name a color you find soothing.

ummm that would be green.

Soup

Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.

Scary, I was 7, it was in an old truck and it wasn't automatic and I couldn't reach the pedals.


Salad

What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?

Cotton, it's an old sweatshirt?


Main Course

Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?

That's easy...I can't think of anyone that I idolize or love that much to go to that extreme, especially now with technology like it is...I can see em on tv or the internet any time.


Dessert

What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?


That would be the letter A, it makes an appearance in first middle and last.



want to serve a feast of your own? go here for the menu







----------------
Now playing: Cross Movement/J.R. - Closer to You
via FoxyTunes