about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

Dine With Me...Friday's Feast 4/25




Appetizer


Name something you would categorize as weird:

Weird the first thing that came to mind as weird, was an incident two days after I had bought my new truck, I was having lunch at Olive Garden, I came out after lunch to discover one of the windows off track, and the air vents all broken, my first thought was that someone tried to break in, after a closer look however I discovered that the spare tire in the back had exploded and the pressure knocked all of the vents off and forced the window off track. When I called the dealer and tried to explain what happened, he was being flippant with me because he thought I was making excuses to return the truck...he apologized when he saw the exploded tire.

Soup

What color was the last piece of food you ate?

Ummm, it was a rich dark blackish brown color...a big fat piece of Devil's Food Cake...now I know why they call it that...


Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?

Hmmm, I actually enjoy being around people but at the same time I enjoy some time alone with myself to refocus and regenerate...I would say I'm about a 5 I'm cool either way


Main Course

Fill in the blank: I will _________ vote for ___________ in _______.


I will Not vote for The Loser in the Next election.


Dessert


Describe your sleeping habits.

After ten years in the military I have discovered that I am at my best with only 5 hours of sleep...less than that and I am irritable, more than that and I am groggy all day....maybe I could have put this as my Appetizer :)


Thanks for feasting with me...want to prepare a feast of your own? Click here