about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

Random Thoughts for Thursday...




Well the fun is over...
My day of being treated like king for a day has come and gone. I had to wake up early this morning to punish myself in the gym for eating way too much cake and ice cream yesterday. Due to my birthday I didn't get too much work done. I did manage to publish an article at ac content. It was a fun piece sharing 40 Random (but true) Facts about yours truly, I think it will make you smile :).

****

Lately I have been amazed at all of the different social networking sites and tools there are. I just signed up with twitter (you can keep up with my tweets @mmog37) I feel so important now that I have followers LOL, Seriously though I have been learning a lot from the different tweets, and have discovered a ton of resources. Are you a twitter? What do you think of it, new way of keeping in touch or just another distraction?
****

One more day till the weekend, better get moving or I will be working this weekend instead outside enjoying the weather. How's this for some weird news, a bear trainer manages to get himself mauled by his bear...

****