about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

All Crapped Out...

As I get older I find that I complain a lot less, which is kind of odd when I begin to look around and realize that I really do have a lot more things to complain about these days. (Besides the fact that no one really listens to me when I complain ) I have been learning through my experiences that difference between complaining and not complaining is a matter of perception. Of all of my experiences that helped drive this point home there is one that stands out the most...


Q: What do you get when you have a platoon full of soldiers, one of which who likes to grumble and complain, an extra heavy back pack and 5 foot deep hole filled with something hot and smelly?

A: You get a pretty interesting story and a crash course in why you probably shouldn't be complaining! Read the story and let me know what you think