about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

Time Flies...

Wow!
Time really does fly when you are having fun. Today my youngest becomes a teenager. Happy B-Day May-May!

It seems like it was just yesterday when she was still running around the house in her baby walker with a candy bucket on her head. The misses and I used to get hours of entertainment out of her. Of all things to play with, she had an attachment to a green laundry basket. She had one hundred and one different ways to play with that thing. Sometimes it would be her turtle shell, other times she would hide under and then other times after she had exhausted herself, she would collapse and fall asleep in it like it was her own custom bed.

Over the years she has earned the nickname the guru, as she is often saying things or giving advice that you would not expect to be coming from a kid. I recently published an article regarding one of those incidents. In Lessons From a Master Teacher, I wrote how she very cleverly taught her older sister a lesson.

As we celebrate her birthday today, we are grateful for the times we have shared and that God has blessed us to see another year together as a family. We realize that children truly are a blessing. Prayerfully and hopefully we do all we can to teach them all that they need to know, and that we also live in such a way that they see Christ in us and are encouraged to seek a closer walk with God themselves.
Happy Birthday May-May!