about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

Is God Really Good?

A lot of people are unaware that Africa has become a sort of dumping ground, for marketing and promotional material from record companies in the U.S. Many of the young people there are being blasted with images and messages about bling and hustling and promiscuity.

But then there are young people like Renee "Da Sage" and his buddies The Levite Clan, who are doing all that they can to help counteract those negative messages and images and showing the young people of Uganda that there is a better way.

I was fortunate to cross paths with this group and it is pleasing to see that they truly have a heart for God.