about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

Girls Gone Wild?!!!!!

Apparently so....


It would seem that lately the girls are becoming just as violent or even more so than boys. Used to be that girls were more prone to fussing and arguing and talking bad about each other. True you had your occasional fight...but that wasn't the norm. Nor was it was normal to expect girls to run in packs and brutally beat someone.

Another major story in the news has everyone questioning what is going on, and whether or not girls are becoming more violent than boys? I don't know what is going on but...someone better start taking a closer look at what is going on...after all these are future wives and mother's...


Teens Behaving Badly



Whose to Blame?