about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

Lending a Hand, Praising God and Dirty Words...

Sounds like an interesting combination of subject. What could Lending a Hand, Praising God and Dirty Words have in common. They are all titles or the subject matter of recent articles I published at AC Content.

Lending a Hand:   Addresses the reality that sometimes when you extend a hand to help someone, you just might get more than you bargain for or expected...knowing this do you still try to help? As always colorful illustrations are used.


Worshiping God: Conversations With The Rock, is a fun poem/short story reminding us of the importance of making the time to acknowledge and worship God. It's humorous and relatable, I think you will enjoy it :)

Dirty Words:  Cleaning It Up, is an expose on my struggle with several dirty words...as always there is a twist!

I welcome you to read this, feel free to let me know what you think.