about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

This Week on I was just thinking...

  My blogging has been kind of light lately as I have taken on several new projects and decided to change my blog layout.  I am finally at the point of restoring some order to my schedule.  So here's a preview of what I will be up to this week;

Tool Time:  I will be starring in my own episode of Tool Time, tune in as I attempt to renovate my bathroom.  It promises to be very entertaining with plenty of finger smashing, head scratching and the misuse of power tools.

Beating the Heat: Yesterday was one of the hottest days yet and the rest of the week is supposed to be pretty hot also, I've been doing my part to "Go Green" but I'm thinking I will be running the AC this week.  (If it's warm where you are remember to check on your elderly neighbors)

Hot Off the Press:  I have quite a few articles being published this week on AC Content.  Among them will be articles dealing with the subject of Hearing from God, a lighthearted look at race and a continuation of my "Like Father Like Son" series (You don't want to miss it!)