about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

Hard Work Work..

After what felt like endless hours of staring at codes and scripts I am just about done with the changes and updates to my blog.  I guess this must be the season for change as I noticed several of places that I frequent were also undergoing a bit of renovation.

What's New?

Obviously the template is different.  I was loving the green floral template even though there were a lot of people wondering what was up with it...it didn't seem like a very masculine theme.  Well I can't tell you that's a private joke between me and the misses.

In addition to a template change I also decided to play around with a few new features such as the star ratings which you should see at the end of each post...these are not so much to stroke my ego as they are to give me a sense of what content people like the most or which articles tend to rub people the wrong way.

I've also decided to give the Intense Debate Widget a try.  I have a few minor things I need to change and some broken links to repair also.  Now that the major construction is done I can get back to posting regularly.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, I really do appreciate it.

Peace & God Bless

mmog