about mmog37

Husband, father, mentor, writer, and motivational speaker are the hats I wear, in a weird sort of way they all kind of fit together. I am learning all about life and God's Love through my everyday adventures & experiences as a parent. :) Wanna no more about me... Fun Facts about MMOG37 Twitter? Follow Me @mmog37

about this blog

This is my spot were I "think out loud." Often sarcastic sometimes humorous but always enlightening personal blog of mmog37. Enjoying this journey called life and writing about the things that influence my world the most...Faith, Family & Friends

My Sister Was Right All Along...


Looks like my sister was right all along. She has never liked Rachel Ray. She said it was something irritating and evil about her voice. She could not quite put her finger on it, but she knew there was something shady going on. Well now everyone knows her deep dark secret, she has ties to terrorism.

Yes you read that right...terrorism. Dunkin Donuts was forced to pull a commercial featuring Rachel Ray that was determined to have "terrorist symbolism" in it. Apparently Rachel Ray tried to send some subliminal messages by way of a "keffiyeh" disguised to look like an ordinary black and white paisley scarf.

Fortunately the ad was pulled before millions of gullible viewers were able to be hypnotized and tricked into going and buying mass quantities of Dunkin Donuts coffee and then becoming anti-patriotic terrorist, boy we really dodged the bullet this time.

Now I have to launch an investigation of my own to see which terrorist cell was really behind this e-card I received the other day.

Looks like we better start paying more attention huh? Check out my latest article on AC Content dealing with the same subject Rachel Ray Commercial Banned